Friday, January 23, 2009

Dark Chocolate Dipped Gram Crackers


Did you know if you buy a pound of dark chocolate and a box of gormet cinnamin gram crackers to dip in the gooey stove-top-melted chocolate you get the best treat in the world...ever? Ya, I didn't know either but tonight while shopping for cowboy boots I stumbled apon a bakery which offered dark chocolate covered gram crackers and they were SOLD OUT.

Lo and behold I had to have one so a friend and I decided to re-do the scrumptious dipped cookie goodness. We had the messiest fun melting, dipping, and crunching our own makeshift treats. I have chocolate in my hair. Playing with chocolate has me giggling like a kid and I don't want to grow up. Make some... you'll laugh your pants off.

Enjoy! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. more recipes please. and more of you, here with us! I hate the stupid phone.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind my friend! Express to me what you want more of!