Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm Just Not That Into You


We ordered cocktails. The guy couldn't take his eyes off her. We pretended not to notice. A notebook lay on the table. We wrote notes in it and funny one liners. Bars can be dull. The guy walked over. They talked. They laughed. She was kinda into him. He was really into her. She giggled. We knew where this was going. He said kiss me. She said no. They danced. He tried again. Kiss me. No.

She gave him her number. We left the swanky LA bar. He called 5 minutes later. Can I come over? Yes, but no sexy time. Ok. He comes over. Kiss me. No. Kiss me. No. Kiss me. OK.

They kiss. He stands up. Wow, I'm so not into you. You're a biter. He turns and walks out the door. She picks her jaw up off the floor. She decides biting a guys lip while kissing is a bad idea sometimes. SHUTDOWN.




-This totally happened to my flawlessly beautiful and funny friend last night and I've never laughed harder. I hope you enjoyed my short short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend! Express to me what you want more of!