Tuesday, December 23, 2008

School House Rock's, Preamble To The Constitution

Dino Mike, the Friday night Kareoke DJ of a pub I once bartended for, compiled a CD of all the School House Rock tracks and surprised me with it as a gift. School House Rock was a kick ass 70s cartoon which educated kid's and many times adults about counting numbers, learning the constitution, and passing bills. The CD is one of my prized possesions and now I MUST re-introduce School House Rock to you and serve them some justice! You've seen the cartoons I'm sure, but not for years! I chose the, The Preamble To The Constitution, cartoon to brush you up on your knowledge of the good ol' USA... important now more than ever. You must see '3 Is A Magic Number' so I embedded that video too... can't help it, I love School House Rock! Have fun on your stroll down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend! Express to me what you want more of!