Tuesday, December 23, 2008

When I Join The Circus, What Will They Say?


Hmmmmm...

Swinging or flying trapeze, falling or jumping, twirling aerial silks or juggling...

I'm curious... do these activities and talents intrigue you?

Do they tease you in the slightest beckoning you to, say, join the circus or possibly enroll in flying trapeze lessons?

Is your answer no? ;)

If your answer is no, it may be because the thought of partaking in what, as a kid, seemed untouchable yet deliciously inspiring and mesmerizing was just that...untouchable.
But, I've made it my mission to get the word out on the street, lessons in the circus arts are a tangible dream with magical circus masters of the flying trapeze, aerial silk, tight rope, and juggling!
I'm determined to make this super appealing to all damnit! ;)
Just for you, I've researched painstakingly (hahaha...I knew of these schools prior to writing to you) all the locations where lessons are available. Below are their linksand I WILL be adding more. I believe flying trapeze lessons may make for an awesome date. Who knows?!
Devour these sites, phone the magicians and masters, and go take lessons at one of these independent schools! I will be attending in San Francisco shortly!!!

CIRCUS CENTER, San Francisco

Trapeze School New York, TSNY Brooklyn

Trapeze School Los Angeles, TSNY



Focus Fish, Santa Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend! Express to me what you want more of!